Costumed marchers are allowed in the Parade with NO advertising for FREE, show up at 6:00pm Wednesday, Oct 31st, on Garces, 2 blocks North of Charleston Ave, 1 block West of Las Vegas Blvd. Join your friends, good music or a group to march with. Art cars please pre-register. Advertisements must be pre-paid to be in the parade, please contact organizers for cost.
- All ages event (all rules of public conduct must be followed)
- Watch the parade on 4th Street North of Garces to Ogden Street, after party between 3rd and Casino Center Blvd. f 7:00pm Parade begins.
- Halloween is a creative holiday- Have fun getting creative costumes on & playing/showing off. Getting candy is not the focus here.
- Only advertisers must pay a fee-any banner, phone number, email, web address etc must pay a fee to be in the parade. For information they must contact us via the website. Any advertisements in the parade without prior consent will be removed from parade route.
- Masks and face-paint are not allowed in gaming areas of all casinos
- ALL politicians must wear a funny hat and say funny things to be in the parade. Only the Mayor of Las Vegas can do whatever she wants.
Check in on website required if:
- Bringing a large art piece (puppet/rolling cart/whatever)
- A band or loud sound-system
- An art car/vehicle/trailer/motorized moving heavy thing
- Any type of advertising(fee charged for advertisement in the parade by any type of logo/phone number/website/ banner/ etc).
Don’t have a costume? You can volunteer to help
Mutant Vehicles or art cars, often motorized, are purpose-built or creatively altered cars and trucks. Vehicles that are minimally altered, and/or whose primary function is to transport participants or traditional advertising, are discouraged. For example billboard trucks and regular cars which appear unmodified to the Halloween Aesthetic are typically prohibited. In order to create the type of event that we feel most benefits all Participants of the Parade as well as Parade watchers and Sponsors, we ask that all marketing vehicles be developed to bring the most creative elements of our sponsors.
We feel that this benefits our Sponsors as well as the Parade. Halloween is one of the few times where participants have cultural support to go “over-the-top”. Sponsors who develop there vehicles as such are much more likely to get appreciation and attention and a positive response from the public marketed to. Its always good to think, how can we WOW the crowd!
We are here to help. Talk to us and we will help you think through your design and help with ideas.
Participants who wish to bring any vehicle must fill out a form prior to entering the parade. Not all designs and proposals are accepted at the discretion of the LVHP. Vehicles that are minimally altered, and/or whose primary function is to transport participants or traditional advertising, are discouraged. For example billboard trucks and regular cars which appear unmodified to the Halloween Aesthetic are typically prohibited.